Hot Air Balloon Activity
This activity is very easy to make. Hot Air Balloon craft is a Fine Motor Skills Activity For Kids. Tearing is one of the skills that they need to learn. They would definitely enjoy tearing on this activity.
Want to make one? Find the pink box below to get the FREE template!
I love to do this activity with my students with special needs. The colors are really colorful and the template is very easy to follow. The kids may use different colors for this activity. Give it a try and be creative!
5 Half-sized Colored Papers
Hot Air Balloon Template
1. Print the Hot Air Balloon Template.
2. Get one half-sized colored paper and prepare to tear it. You may tear the colored paper into half first. Continue tearing until you make pieces of paper on all the colors.
3. Get the glue and cover one part of the Hot Air Balloon Template. You may start from left to right or right to left, whichever you are comfortable with.
4. After covering one part of the Hot Air Balloon Template, you may start pasting each piece of paper there.
5. Continue covering each part of the Hot Air Balloon Template using the glue and pasting pieces of paper. You may use different colors also.
6. Let the glue dry for a while and there you have it!