Fluffy Snowman Craft For Kids
There are affiliate links in this post. Read my disclosure policy to learn more.
Are you looking for an easy craft this Christmas? This Fluffy Snowman Craft For kids is very easy and fun to make. Also, it very cute!!
Get the FREE template below. Kindly find the pink box to get the template for free!
Improve your kid's fine motor skills with this craft. The kids will start to color first then they will paste the pieces of cotton to the cups. Please follow the detailed instructions below for this craft.
This craft may need adult supervision, especially with using a glue gun.
- Crayons- choose any color
- Snowman template
- Two popsicle sticks
- One large paper cup
- One medium paper cup
- Glue gun
- Pair of scissors
- Cotton balls
- Pipe cleaner
1.Color parts of the snowman, hat, and gloves. You may use other colors for the hat and gloves.
2. Cut the template after coloring.
3. Start gluing the top part of the large paper cup on one side and on the opposite side. Now, stick the medium paper cup on the glue part. (with Adult supervision)
4. Get the popsicle stick and start gluing the end of it. (with Adult supervision)
5. Stick the popsicle sticks at the back of the large paper cup. Pretend that it is the snowman's hands. You may stick it in any directions that you like. (with Adult supervision)
6. Get the cotton and glue. Put glue on the cup then start placing the cotton balls for both cups.
7. Glue the template that you have cut earlier to the appropriate places.
8. You now made a Fluffy Snowman!
Crafted with Bliss is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com