- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
TP Roll Santa Christmas Craft
Oct 15, 2020
There are affiliate links in this post. Read my disclosure policy to learn more.
It is almost Christmas! We have prepared a cute and simple craft for kids to make this Christmas season. I personally love this craft because the kids would really participate in this activity. Coloring is one of the favorite activities of the kids and you will also use a Toilet Paper roll. Do you have lots of TP roll that you see at home? Time to upcycle it!
Let's learn now how to make TP Roll Santa Christmas Craft!
- Pair of Scissors
- TP roll
- Red and Flesh colored pencils
- Red colored paper
- TP Santa template printed on cardstock paper
- Red pom pom
- two googly eyes
1. Color and cut the first page of the template. This includes the Santa hat, face, and mustache.
2. Apply glue to the white part of the Santa hat and to the mustache. Cover the glue with cotton.
3. Cut the red colored paper. (Follow the template on the first page - Santa's body) Then, paste the red colored paper onto the TP roll.
4. Paste Santa's face on the front of the TP roll.
5. Paste the Santa hat on the top part of his face.
6. Then, place the googly eyes, red pom pom, and the mustache on Santa's face.
7. Cut the strips on the second page of the template. Get the colored pencil and roll each strip of paper.
8. Paste the rolled strip of paper below the mustache. Optional: You may apply glue on the other end of the paper.
9. Apply glue around Santa's face and Santa's beard. Then cover it with cotton.
TP Roll Santa Christmas Craft Template
Crafted with Bliss is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com